You can help the Oticon Hearing Foundation Combat Hearing Loss!
Hearing loss is a universal problem. Because hearing loss may strike anywhere, the Oticon Hearing Foundation was formed to empower those with hearing loss to communicate, interact and participate actively in life. The foundation’s goals are:
- To empower a “Community of Caring” – complete with a group of credentialed hearing care professionals that provide access to community-based hearing care.
- Increase public awareness on hearing loss and understanding of the toll it takes on the impoverished communities worldwide.
- Through treatment, empower individuals to live with a full quality of life no matter their social status or monetary means.
Supporting people at home and abroad
The Oticon Hearing Foundation strives to support all local communities and their residents’ hearing health. The hearing care professionals that service your local community may be taking part in their latest humanitarian endeavor to collect and donate gently used hearing devices. The foundation supports reconditioning used devices. They are then given to one of the many missions launched to help the hearing health of impoverished communities across the world. Your local hearing care professional may have an Oticon Hearing Foundation donation box at their clinic. If not, you may still join the “Community of Caring” by following these easy steps:
How to donate
- Place your gently used Oticon device in a crush-proof box.
- Mail to:
Oticon Hearing Foundation
Attn: Hearing Aid Recycling
580 Howard Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873
- Remember to include your name, address and email. All qualifying donations are tax-deductible. Oticon Hearing Foundation is a non-profit 501c3 organization. The foundation will send you a donation tax receipt.
Your donation helps provide invaluable resources in fighting hearing loss worldwide. Hearing health is important here at home, too. At Michigan Hearing we strive to create and promote hearing treatment solutions to fit every unique lifestyle and need. This is why we welcome you to not only become more informed about programs benefiting your local community. Most of all, this effort starts with becoming aware of your own hearing health. Because knowledge is power in the fight against hearing loss, call us at (888) 432-7036 for your free hearing assessment.